Sunday, December 21, 2008
Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at Loose Ends, http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 2:28 PM
Labels: East Gwillimbury
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I just love a photos with a curved/curvy road in it. It makes any photo a great one.
Wnter trees have a certain magic in mono.
Looks like a pretty chilly day in Mt. Albert. But a pretty peaceful one too. This shot is timeless. If not for the image clarity, it could have been shot 50 years ago. Nicely done!
I like the contrasts of grays in the shot and the long drive.
The curved road does invite you and led you through the beautiful scene.
Love the long curved drive and the snow on the trees.
This is a neat picture. Only I'm sure I wouldn't want to plow the snow on this driveway.
I'm sure it must be amazing in colour too, but this is timeless and magical. The perfect winter mono shot.
The lengthening shadows make this a very somber image.
We, like you, have snow and cold. Mexico would be nice at the moment.
very nice but this one I would like to see in color. MB
I see a chimney and imagine a nice warm fire in the fireplace making the cold all go away!
Very nice shot.
Makes me feel cold. Brilliant capture.
You live in the perfect neighborhood for Christmas.
Now go throw a snowball at the troll who's cluttering up your comments section.
I think we are definitely expecting a white Christmas this year!
I see you've been hit by some annoying rubbish blogger.
Looks COLD .. but oh so seasonal and lovely
Nice, especially the long sweeping driveway.
That's a beautiful landscape in Monochrome. I love the ribbons made by clouds.
I'm sure I've made it onto a few security cameras in order to get a shot. The important thing is that you were able to share with us, right? Very fastive, especially the Rudolph crossing, that was definitely a nice touch.
Gorgeous photo! I love rural scenes.
Post a Comment