FYI: Ruby Tuesday and MyWorld posts are below.
This is an old bridge over a slow-moving creek that flows northerly into Lake Simcoe creeks and eventually into Lake Huron, one of the five Great Lakes.
Peeking through the rails on the other side of the bridge, this is what you see.
Unfortunately, this post is nearly a day late. What WAS I thinking?
To join in the Bridges Between Countries Fun, visit Rune E at Visual Norway http://visualnorway.blogspot.com/
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Very nice-looking scenes.
So beautiful. You sure live in a pretty part of the country. I would never know about it except for you. Thanks. MB
And look at that snow under that bridge. . . did I ever tell you that I love snow? lol Interesting story of water that flows under this bridge. . .
Thanks for stopping by. Just wanted to clarify that the bell tower does not just ring three times a day BUT the story panels open up and you can hear the story three times a day. You wouldn't want to hear the voices telling the story throughout the night. . . but the bells ringing are nice like music.
Beautiful scenery. Wonderful that you are able to get out and enjoy it and show us your photos.
I love the scene peeking through!
I love this bridge and looking thru the railing is a great shot.
Those were very cool. I like the second one where the snow/ice is cracked.
I love the way you've framed that second shot. Really beautiful with the snow and the water and the wood.
A pity that they don't treat the old bridge as well as they should (rust on the second picture), but it makes for good photography - rust and all!
Lovely bridge shots!
Have a nice week!
Ideal scenery and outstanding exterior! Thank you for your visit and greetings from Croatia.
I like the view through the rails.
It gives a fantastic frame. Snowy banks looks so thick and spotless.
Looks brrrrry cold...
Ah, better late than never! Beautiful setting. I prefer an old bridge to new any day!
Very pretty photos & I don't know how I missed your photo from yesterday! I love it!
Beautiful shots, EG! Thanks for commenting at Monochrome Monday on Wednesday at my blog. :)
I like both of these but slightly favor the one looking through the rails...at least I think I favor it. Either one is really nice.
Love the shots, but that water looks really cold.
Post a Comment