Friday, June 5, 2009
Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
This week's Photo Hunter challenge: Advertisement
Peterborough, Ontario: What a street known for its many used-book stores looked like last Saturday.
To see what other Photo hunters found, check out http://tnchick.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 7:19 AM
Labels: Photo Hunter
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
My kind of place!
I'm sure I (and you) could get lost for hours and hours at a place like that, EG.
wow "music lessons"!!! Perhaps they need a new music teacher, and I should apply my Curriculum Vitae there! ;-)
I don't think I would make much progress down this street with all those books to browse through.
Good take on the theme. I'd enjoy popping into those stores.
Not much more!
What a fun place to browse!
I'm going in.
Books and music lessons---I like it. There a few book stores like that out this way (not in Stanwood, though). I like it when the books are outside and then stacked everywhere. I could get lost and be happy there. MB
Wow, you've found it all.
Selling books? I'll be there!
I bet you are like me and cannot resist looking any time you see a stack of books!
One stop shopping!
Post a Comment