Sunday, June 14, 2009
Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
If you love flowers -- and who doesn't - check out Today's Flowers at http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 3:16 PM
Labels: Today's Flowers
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
very pretty and always good to see flowers start blooming
so very lovely and summery~
And very handsome they are!
Oh --I love daylilies, EG. Great picture.
Lovely! Any flower growing in the wild is perfect. MB
Beautiful daylilies! I loved this yellow!
I always surprised by how one can find so many beautiful flowers in the wild!
And they are beautiful!
Great photo, what a beautiful shade of yellow.
Love daylilies and these are very pretty!
Your day lilies aren't thirsty anymore. Beautiful shot!
These are so pretty!
I love Daylilies. These are beautiful.
I saw some orange ones along the road today but not someplace I could stop.
Lovely daylily. Mine are still bunches of green.
Those are beautiful daylilies. I like the way the light is playing on them.
I didn't know their name -- called them all tiger lilies because of the orange ones I grew up with in our yard. Ü Thanks for the name!
Very nice and great angle for them!
Love those yellow daylilies.
These are so pretty!
I love lilies, especially the white ones.
Yellow on green - very fitting for the season!
Holy Lily Batman! This is a beaut!
Lovely! We have a bunch of the orange tiger lilies growing along the roadsides here...but I haven't seen any of these yellow ones.
Lilies have always been a favorite of mine...My maiden name is Lilly :)
Seems to have been lots of rain this week. Nice Daylilies.
What a beautiful flower! The fact that it is growing in the wild makes it even prettier.
I like day lilies and these are covered with my favorite water drops. :-)
Wild flowers,hope they died never.
I do love Day Lilies and the perspective of your delightful photo is beautiful.
Hugs and blessings,
Lovely photo, I have lots of daylilies in bloom too.
Post a Comment