Saturday, June 6, 2009
Spring Green/ SOOC
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I've been admiring the lovely greens too... absolutely gorgeous. So many different shades.
Green is the color of my true love's hair...oh, no! That's not right. I'm thinking of the wrong song!
Oh well! Sometimes, though, with a lot of chlorine in a hot pool in the summer my hair turns green.
This is a very nice, calm, lovely look at a beautiful countryside...I think it would be the kind of photo to look at when life gets a bit hectic and you get stressed out.
Yes I do, and we've waited so long for all this gorgeous green color.
This is a beautiful landscape! I love this idyllic scenery!
Have a great weekend!
God bless you!
Léia and Cezar
Beautiful tones and shades.
Hi EG, I love that picture---showing all of the colors of green.
I love all the shades of green that you've captured. Spring is absolutely glorious.
Looks like lots of sunshine after last winter's big snows.
Oh yes! And what a lovely location for a home!
green, green, it's green they say on the far side of the hill... Oh so twisted but you have a great shot here. is that the old homestead?
Green is my favorite color, any shade, all shades, but my favorite shade is spring green. This shot depicts it well.
It's the best time of year! Tender green!
Really a spring green in this photo.
Well, somehow or other I missed this...I really like it.
Post a Comment