Saturday, June 13, 2009
Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Isn't that so pretty. Looks so very jewel-like.
Your photos are always so special. MB
Oh,It's all happening so fast these days. From April to October the nature sprout, blossom, develops fruit, seed and die. I always think I have lots of time to get a picture, but suddenly its done. Your allium seedheads remind me I must hurry out in the garden and shoot some pictures of my fascinating Allium Ursinum.
They are blossoming with a surplus of white stars, but soon will develop seeds like yours.
The good thing is its leaves can be harvested for yet another month.
I feel so vibrant alive and love this time of the year.
Just catching up on a couple of weeks worth of blog posts after returning from a long trip across country. Yours are great as usual! This one looks like fireworks!
Another wonderful shot!
Beautiful Macro EG! Well done!
Beautiful picture, EG...
Hope you have a great day tomorrow.
I like this meme. It's really the only way to present pictures. Beautiful shot.
i love it!!!! its so gorgeous! mine's up here: http://www.yapatoots.com/2009/06/full-circle.html
Looks like fireworks!
This photo almost seems to be a glimpse of Nature's version of a fireworks display! Like a burst of jewelled light from a skyrocket! Lovely!
Wonderful. Send some of those seeds my way.
Reminds me of a firework on Canada day!
What a beautiful macro.
EG, I could look at your photo til the flower blooms completely! Great capture! :)
They are going to seed already? I haven't posted the photos I took of the ones in my mother's garden when they were in bloom! Well, I will have something other than snow to post next winter!
The seedsheads are gorgeous, by the way!
Beautiful Photo! I would love to have some of those. Maybe next year! Have a great day!!
That's like purple velcro balls.
Post a Comment