Sunday, June 7, 2009
Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
This photo was taken on the 401, the highway that crosses southern Ontario from Cornwall on the east to Windsor on the west.
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://monochromeweeklytheme.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 9:49 AM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
This is such a striking monochrome...I don't think I would like it hardly at all in color but I do like this!
Excellent idea for a monochrome!
Oooh, well done! Because I hate bridges... and I can hear and feel them in this shot!
Great picture to use with monochrome, EG.
I've never been to your area--but maybe someday we'll visit up there.
Have a great day.
I agree== this one aches to be monochrome!
I have been on the road today for several hours - but nothing as busy as that or as arterial. Rural Ireland. Good mono.
This is a great subject for monochrome. I love it.
Outstanding b & W picture!
Have a nice week dear friend
show off! This is perfectly wonderful. judi
Hope you were not driving at the time of the taking :-)
Post a Comment