Sunday, June 14, 2009
Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://monochromeweeklytheme.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 11:12 AM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I am glad it is getting fixed up. It looks so sad and dreary. I need some color, I think. MB
Nice to see something rural being reclaimed.
Anything old(er) being fixed is good news!
Great monochrome photo, EG. AND--I'm glad they are fixing that old barn up. You'll need to revisit and take its picture again after it's been fixed up.
I love old barns. I took many photos of old barns on my trip. They just beg to be photographed.
Very nice photo.
oh please don't forget to show us this place after restoration! Great picture!
So much character in these rundown places...
You should make a monthly update of this....I love it. Or at least show when it is finished.
What did they store in it?
That is very appealing to me. I guess I am pretty rundown myself, LOL, but I love old even dilapidated buildings.
It is nice to see that such buildings can be restored. The com bination of old and you fitted very well with monochrome.
I'd love to see that building up and running again!
This old building may be run down, but it has a special magic artistry that begs to be photographed! Beautiful photo!
Very striking in its dilapidation.
(Why does that look as if I've misspelled it? delapidated? dilapidated? Nevermind, you know what I mean.)
In black and white it gives a feeling of a time long ago.
That's a good news. Nice shot.
This is a wonderful monochrome photo. It's nice to see the old barn getting a face lift!
Barns always make for such interesting shot whether they in great condition, not so great condition or in a state of repair.
Love this old barn
Ahhh what a building!! Nice shot.
There's nothing like an old barn as a b&w subject. Well done.
Fantastic old barn in monochrome!
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment