It was a crisp day with blue sky and a few clouds looking north. Thick clouds to the south let the sun through for a few minutes and click went my shutter.
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
So peaceful and serene.
That sure is a peaceful scene!
Absolutely outstanding. I love this photo.
Beautiful shot. Wonderful countryside. MB
Untouched snow. Is there anything more beautiful?
Beautiful scene. It looks so clean and fresh.
Oh, its beautiful! And wonderful framing with the trees on each side!!
A Belated Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Such a refreshing scene - I love it!
The Camera Critters horse is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
They're both GREAT SHOTS!!!
Such a beautiful place for a camera shot!! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great New Year!
Love that crisp and blue. Such beauty, even in the depths of winter.
Thank you for visiting my Today's Flower. I just found out it was on vacation for this week... ah, well, one more week before I can visit Australian flowers again.
I love untouched snow!
beautiful scene and you captured it perfectly
A moment of sun is all you need. Beautiful picture !
Post a Comment