Friday, December 19, 2008
Charle Brown Christmas Tree
“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons.
It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”
~ Dr Seuss
And now a very BIG thank you to Blogote at AronaEveryDay (http://aronaeveryday.blogspot.com/). Check his blog out -- it's wonderful. His world (northern Italy) is worth investigating!
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 12:50 PM
Labels: And beyond
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
LOVE your Charlie Brown Christmas tree! Wishing you a very merry Christmas. :)
Great title! That poor little tree sure is strong!
This made me smile!
The Grinch was my favorite story to share at school before I retired - great quote.
Charlies Brown Christmas tree, made our imagination turn years ego, our lips came a grin and in our heart a spark.
Thank you for this,
and I wish Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Congrats on your award, EG! Also your Charlie Brown post and Dr. Seuss poem about the Grinch is wonderful! :)
You warmed a forgotten part of my heart!
I does really look like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. Poor little thing! Ho, ho, ho!
So cute! Thats a pretty strong little tree!
Perfect! Even that little scrawney tree is beautiful.
this is so wonderful. that tree should grow up to a one fine pine lol.
I somehow missed your Charlie Brown Christmas tree last week. It looks so nice covered in snow. Bet there is more on it now after the storm on Dec. 19.
I have this tree's cousin here. I took a picture also. Sweet. MB
Dr. Seuss gets it right so much of the time. Thanks for the quote.
Cute Charlie Brown tree. This one made my day.
Post a Comment