Saturday, December 20, 2008
Typical for December, the skies have been gloomy over central Ontario. (Air crossing over the Great Lakes picks up moisture, forming clouds. If the air cools down enough, we get snow. ) But the clouds disappeared for a few hours, and the sun came out.
Today we're between snowstorms. Environment Canada is promising us two more before Christmas. Hmmm. I wonder if we'll have a white Christmas this year.
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Great photo. I've always love the "endless road" photos.
I'm sure wishing for a White Christmas, but we never get one - I can't remember the last white Christmas we had.
Very pretty photo, of course, I love the snow!
Your weather is so like ours. We had the same kind of beautiful day today, now there is another snow storm heading toward us. If the winds are right, we'll get a bunch of snow.
Have a warm week-end.
I so want that for here - not happening!
Love the shot. It has a real holiday feel to it.
Nice shot. I like road shots. All I can say is--at least you can see pavement! LOL MB
Spectacular photo :) We're about to get hit again too.
What a wonderful Christmas picture! I love snow, for we see so little of it. I remember when we first came to live here in the Netherlands that there was plenty of snow every winter. I don't know when it started to stay away.
This is beautiful!
What a gorgeous shot...both the setting and the photo quality itself. I should think you all deserve a white Christmas after all this weather you've been living through!
Great photo. I love the little snow blobs on the top of the posts.
Great Photo!! Love all the shadows! Thanks for sharing. Have a safe and happy holiday!
What a beautiful winter wonderland you have there! Hope you and your family have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas!
Love the clear road. I don't mind the snow as long as I can still get to work.
Gorgeous snowy shot, EG! It's been snowy, icy and now rainy here! Isn't that called Lake-effect snow that you're taking about? Buffalo, NY knows all about that! :)
As you can probably guess, I love this shot!
what a long straight road.
Post a Comment