Sunday, December 28, 2008
Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 3:38 PM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Great shot. Love the barn.
Barns have such a mysterious look in monochrome.
Gorgeous job, EG! My Monochrome will go up late Tuesday...
The complete picture - and sunny.
What a great, peaceful scene. Splendid photo too!
Great shot! Poor cow. Wonder if he is frozen stiff?
this has such fantastic texture to it, I feel like I can step right in!
That is a wonderful picture EG. I love it. Wouldn't it make a beautiful pen and ink drawing?
That is beautiful. It looks like a pic from the early 1900s.
Glad you are back and hope you had a happy visit. MB
Wonderful picture. I love the lines effects of the irregular fence.
Hi there ...
Let me say that after a blogroll on your nice project I must say your talent is coming up every single day ... what amazing and exquisite photos you are bringing us every single day!
Passed on by to wish you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Brilliant capture, I love the fence. Thanks for sharing.
Barns have such great personality in monochrome! They make legendary statements on the countryside! great shot!
That is one strong fence. I haven't seen a fence put together like that in ages. I think what I used to see are now all gone.
A truely beautiful view... I have enjoyed catching up with many blogs today. and I have really enjoyed all your snow shots.
Love the barn .. the whole composition draws one in .. nice!
Barns have always been a favorite of mine and I love the fence, another favorite. Good shot.
Wow. A perfect B&W shot. Well done
Post a Comment