Saturday, December 20, 2008
Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
To join in the Camera Critter fun, visit Misty Dawn's site at http://camera-critters.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Lovely photo of the horses outside the barn.
So pretty. I always love your horsey photos!
Great pic. Happy Saturday to you!
Great photo with a beautiful composition. I wonder why not all horses got some protective cloth on their backs.
Great picture, great horses!
Nice shots of the horses it's a pretty scene.
Ahh, horses, my favorite! The colors a wonderful.
I love tour horse's all dressed for winter. How cute.
i havent' been around for a few weeks, but it's interesting to note now all the photos have a winter theme now!
I'm thinking the same as Reader Wil - why do they not all have coats...hmmm...
Maybe they are like my husband and me--I am always cold and he is always hot. hehe
Is this a horse farm, or are these just for riding....
A wonderful capture for CC. My sister has two horses.
Great picture.Love the christmas barn.
Horses! Oh My Mom Will Love This Photo - She Loves Horses!!! Happy Crittering!!!
EG: Neat shot of the horses, Merry Christmas to you and the family.
What a great photo! I love their "coats!"
This is indeed a beautiful photograph! I hope you are keeping warm!! Happy holidays to you.
Mountain Retreat- Canada
nicely composed photo. happy holidays!
Ahh. I love horses. These are so pretty. Thank you. Lisa
Great photo. All Christmas colors---how clever you are. MB
I hope they're staying warm.
i love the colors. fit for christmas and i see some of the horses are dressed-up already lol.
Good t se they have there protective coats on. Horses can be such gentle trusting creatures and you've captured there elegance so well.
Those horses look well taken care of, and seem to be enjoying a snack. Love the blue blankets.
Very beautiful the photograph with beloved and marvellous creatures!
Those horses look toasty under those coats!
The horses are gorgeous.
This is a truly gorgeous photo! I love all the colors and the scene is so heartwarming.
Your horses are pretty.
Post a Comment