Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
You can find more photos celebrating Watery Wednesday at http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 10:58 AM
Labels: Watery Wednesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I just love your gigantic posts - there's a lot of detail there that's lost in small photos! This is a very nice Watery Wed Winter scene!
OOooOOO--that icy river looks both pretty and very dangerous.
Yesterday I got my car royally stuck in my driveway. I thought if I shoveled all the snow out from behind my car I could just drive out--WRONG!! So here I sit some more. Oh well!!
Fantastic view and a superb photo!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Beautiful. I'd like that house that sits right on the bend of the river please.
Great photo for Watery Wednesday. Great photo, period.
a little more and we can skate on it! or can we now? Love it when nature turns naturally a skating lake! :)
Lovely, but it looks pretty darn cold :)
Ooh, beautiful! I love this. Just to let you know, I was a little late putting up this week's post. You posted under last week's meme list. You might want to re-enter it in the new one I just posted.
Beautiful photo. Happy New Year!
Wow cool pictures. Happy New Year to you!
Looks like a long frozen road. Love the pretty greenery on the sides.
I like looking at the snow and ice, but I think I was really desined to live on a South Pacific island, I just lost my way somewhere.
Happy New Year to you and your family.... looking forward to your blog posts for 2009!
Still not safe to walk on!
another splendid shot.
happy new year my friend.
That looks like a good place to ice skate.
Happy New Year.
What a beautiful photo..very pretty
Beautiful! I wonder how thick the ice is.
That's beautiful with the combination of ice and water on the river. There is a lot to look at and to take in.
Beautiful one EG.
Not very thick, Dot. We had several days of thaw before this photo was taken. But it's much colder now.
Great photo and a Happy New Year to you.
What a beautiful wintry view! Awesome!
Only beautiful photos on your blog!
Have a happy new year.
How absolutely serene.
Maybe it is due to tiredness, from only half sleeping due to taking care with Bubbie, but at first glance I thought this was a wet highway. I would have liked it either way.
You live in such a breathtakingly beautiful part of the world - how lucky!
I was just looking for some Ontario photo's and than saw this photo.
I lived on Peffelaw blvd. 20 years ago! (worked as a nanny there)
Post a Comment