It snowed again and everything looks pristine once more. We could use some sunshine but today I'm grateful for the clean snow.
The process: Using PhotoShop Elements, I changed the photo into B&W and then applied "Old Paper."
To view other Sepia Scenes visit MaryT, theTeach at http://sepiascenes.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
What a super picture. It looks like it was taken 100 yrs ago. I like it. MB
This photo looks like it could be a framed work of art. Very old-timey. Is this barn in your neighborhood?
Great shot and I love how you "tweaked" it. I told my daughter, when she was here for Thanksgiving, "I really should get PhotoShop, but I'm too lazy to sit and learn it." She said, "Oh, Mom!".
This is a very nice capture - it almost looks as if the background is a very high rock wall or cliff behind the farm! Niiice!
Your scene looks great with old paper. It feels like it fits the subject well. It's snowing here in northwestern WA State too today. We are supposed to get 3 to 4 inches of snow.
Does that ever look like an old, old photograph! It is wonderful.
I'm glad for the new snow, too. Ours all melted on Saturday, and the world seemed so dark on Sunday morning, with nothing for the light to reflect off of.
There is the cool "old paper" look again. Someday I'm going to have to hunt that down. Love the feel of the picture - almost like an old Currier & Ives picture.
I'm just catching up on your posts, have been away from blogging for a day or two.... I love the pic of the decorated tree in York Regional forest, is that the part east or west of 48?
That is really nice effect..We too have more snow and expecting another storm....Love the farm house..
The sepia tint adds a real other era to this beautiful scene.
The tree's in the YRF west side of 48, between Vivian and Davis. ;-)
Always in awe of your photos when I come here - today is no exception - very well done.
It looks like an old farm and that bare tree beside the barn just adds to the old-timey feel.
Very cool shot, thanks for sharing. Now I am off to fool around with photoshop to see if I can do something like this. Thanks so much for sharing.
Regina In Pictures
Oh, I love how this photo came out. Old barns make the best images to work with.
Beautiful...an old-fashioned Christmas, I'd say.
The "old paper" background really goes hand in hand with the mood of the photo.
The photo is great and you've done such a good job changing it with your photo editing program. I have to learn to use that.
What a beautiful scene. I'll have to come someday and see it for myself.
I used Old Paper this week too, I love the effect.
The farm is not in my immediate neighbourhood but only minutes away! ;-)
Oh, I LOVE this! It looks like an old Currier & Ives print...
Great photo to start with but your transistions make it all the more interesting, like that old paper background, it feels like snow to me.
EG, I really love that "old paper!" Good job! :)
I'm sure this was a gorgeous picture before photo shop, but love the end result.
Post a Comment