I confess that I took this photo BEFORE most of our snow melted. We actually have less snow NOW than we had in November but I'm sure that will change very soon.
Happy Hew Year 2009, everyone!
To join in the Ruby Tuesday fun, visit Mary, theTeach at http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Great image! Poor little rusty guy, bet he's ready for the snow to go away! We had more than Seattle has seen in 30 years, hung around for over a week, two windy days later it was all gone! Amazing! Thanks for sharing and have a very Happy New Year!
This guy looks like he's saying something like "Hey! A little Krylon? Ya mind?"
Snow's not something we get a lot of in this part of the world, but every once in a while we get a good dumping. We shattered the old record for a single event back in 2000 with 22 inches in under 24 hours.
Rusty guy looks.. a little rusty.
Snow is the best decoration ever.
Look how it makes the shapes and forms of the stones in the wall coming alive.
Nice choice. We've had very little snow here and that was about a month ago.
He's a happy fella! :) Yes, most of our snow is gone now too, thankfully. But ... more to come I'm sure!
I'm sitting here laughing. Such a great humorous photo. Good one, EG. I'm still surprised at your lack of snow.
This is so cute EG. You have way more snow than we do right now!
Now, I don't personally consider that "red"... but I do consider it cute! I'm sure others consider it red!!!
He looks pretty happy despite the cold snow and his rusty condition. :-)
Happy Ruby Tuesday to you
Hello there! I love this rusty red shot!! A very Happy new Year to you and yours!!
Rust is red, just a darker ruby. This is a great decoration, homey and quaint. And different! This character (named 'Rusty'?) would look a bit happier with a snow cover that complements his persona. Happy New Year to you!
Did you sing "rusty the snowman"? He's cute and I really like him. I don't like much yard art but he is fine.
Awww - Isn't he CUUUTE!!!
Very cute snowperson. Love the snow on the rocks. Very cool texture. MB
I wish you for New Year 2009 it gives peace, health, chance and happiness!
What a cute little guy. No snow left here.
We have had sunshine now for at least two or three days; yesterday the temperature was in the 50's. Cold weather is supposed to return by the weekend though.
I am still waiting for one good snow.
what a cute little rusty guy
and a beautiful snow scene
He's rusty? I thought he was wooden and painted red...either way, he's cute!
What a great and unusual decoration! A modern gingerbread man:)
Happy New Year from Sweden (that wished we could have a fraction of that snow for winter...)!
He's adorable, rust and all. I love his stick arms and cheeky grin.
Happy new year!
Great photo! The rusty red looks great against the white snow!
here on our part, the weather is going to negative...but very few snow until now...
Great RED figure with a nice smile! Looks great against the snow, EG! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
Oh..snow is on the way for both of us..
Your icy river shot is fantastic. I like it and the post. Nice work.
I hope 2009 will be better than 2008, 2007, and 2006. I do think our government will be inspired by our new President Obama -- at least I hope so.
I would like to see the War in Irag end and I would like to see the killing stop everywhere.
It is my hope that Japan will stop slaughtering whales and raping virgin forests.
And I hope the people will lose their clubs and no longer club baby seals to death.
What a world we have and live in. 2009 could be so much better than it will be.
What a cute rusty red fella sitting in the snow! I live at the beach in Southern California where most things either rust or grows mildew ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment