Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
That's an eye popper.
It always looks so cushiony! Pretty, pretty!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and you're enjoying Boxing Day by taking a well deserved rest.
Ma, I want a hat like that!
The weeds look like cotton plants. Snow can be so interesting and fun to look at and photograph. MB
That is a beautiful scene...when I was a kid, I would go along and every so often I would just take a big bite of snow off the top of fence posts, or if a pine tree was heavy laden with snow. That is the memory this picture brings to mind.
Another interesting picture . We have 2 stumps on our nature trail similiar to these, but they are all wet. The snow has left us for now.
Post a Comment