Monday, June 15, 2009
Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
This is Geranium 'Samobor' - each bloom about 3/4 inch across.
To see more macro shots visit Lisa's Chaos at http://lisaschaos.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Summer at the Lake, Watery Wednesday
- Damselfly/ Macro Monday
- Wild Blue Iris/ Today's Flowers
- Toronto Drive By/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Clematis/ SOOC
- Skipper/ Camera Critters
- Flags/ Photo Hunter
- Sunset Over Pasture/ Skywatch
- UNlocked/ Sepia Scenes
- Out For a Row/Watery Wednesday
- Poppy Seed Head/ Macro Monday
- Wild Orchids /Today's Flowers
- Looking At You/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Small Pond/ SOOC
- Looking Down On Me/ Camera Critters
- Creamy/ Photo Hunter
- The Tracks/ Sky Watch
- Golden Domes/ Sepia Scenes
- Nesting Egrets/ Watery Wednesday
- Cranesbill/ Macro Monday
- Daylilies/ Today's Flowers
- Barn Reno/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Allium Seedheads/ SOOC
- Nests Galore/ Camera Critters
- Lock/ Photo Hunter
- Big Sky/Sky Watch
- Sepia Sunset/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Tree Limbs/Watery Wednesday
- Ouch!/ Macro Monday
- Spanish Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Down Under/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Green/ SOOC
- Egrets/ Camera Critters
- Advertisement/ Photo Hunter
- From the Ridge/ Sky Watch
- Looks Like Yesterday/ Sepia Scenes
- Ornamental Strawberry/ Macro Monday
- ▼ June (37)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I love it! ~ the blue ribbon goes to you this week.
Looks like a beautiful bloom to have zillions of.
I really like this macro of a beautiful blossom.
very very nice indeed!!!
Looks like a little ballerina. What a great shot.
What a beautiful macro. I love the soft focus and the colors are wonderful.
Looks very beautiful !
soooo delicate!This flower is really beautiful and your picture is amazing!
Thanks for sharing and Congrats!
Oh my goodness, very lovely. Ny friend in England just offered me Cransbill seed ....after seeing your photograph I am now excited to grow these gorgeous flowers.
Gorgeous colors. The purple is so rich.
Gorgeous, EG.... I love to see the macros...
GiVEAWAY on my blog today only.
Have a great day.
A very happy and pleasing shot! I can imagine how happy a zillion of these things make you!
Nice shot, I love the out of focus background.
Nice macro! I like the way the focus is fading. Great colors, too!
This is so delicately gorgeous!
Hi. You have a great blog and some beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them.
Totally fabulous. My cranesbill doesn't look like that, but then again, my camera lens doesn't do macros that close.
That is a super macro -- just so elegant! AND to think it is all yours! You grow beautiful flowers.
Excellent macro! Gorgeous color and the background compliments beautifully.
Very, very nice! I love the color! And, the photo is so crisp!
This is a great shot!
Beautiful!! I don't have good luck with geraniums. Have a great evening!
I like the Cranesbill geranium. I have pink one, the wild one (invasive, but I like it) and a pretty blue one that I forgot it's name. (Johnson Blue)
I heard you twisted your ankle--I hope all is well--you saved the camera though--thank goodness. Ha!!!
Its beautiful. I love the colours. Very nice picture.
sweet shot of a very tiny flower!
Beautiful, wonderful macro shot. ;)
Never heard of it, but so glad you showed me. It is really beautiful!
simply awesome. i love your macro shots.
I love it!
A fantastice shot.. love it to bits.. :O)
My blogs show Meadow Views and Butterfly's
Wonderful geranium! I would love to have one of these blossoms in my garden. Have a great week :)
Incedible!! I love it!!
How delicate and what a fabulous color!
Tee hee, MB.
Yes, My ankle is swollen and I've had to keep my foot up. (It swells when I sit at my computer too long.) So I've been "forced" to read a couple of books without feeling guilty. No, I did NOT twist my ankle on purpose...but I admit there has been at least one benefit.
I knew it was a Geranium the minute I saw it there is so much detail in there! Lovey one you've posted at that I have never seen this kind!
Post a Comment